Saturday, 8 December 2012

It's Not Goodbye, Just Au Revoir

Dearest Readers

It's been nearly two and a half years since I first started writing this little blog. At that time, I had no idea about the great big blogosphere, I only followed about three blogs (two belonging to people I know) and I was yet to discover the vast and friendly network of lovely ladies who write and share and open up little bits of their lives for others to peek at. Since my first post, I've crafted and created and thrifted and sewn. And I've grown a whole baby who is now a ginormous 18months old. With his arrival came another blog - Albert and the Lion.
Back then, I naively thought I could write one blog about my crafty, thrifty life, and another about all things mama and baby. But of course, life can't be compartmentalised in such a way. The more I get back into the swing of working whilst also being a Mum, the boundaries of the different versions of me get ever more blurred so it now seems silly to have two blogs when one will more than do. I'll still be blogging and sharing any crafty creations I have time to run up in an already packed schedule.

Thank you for reading my little notes into the ether these last couple of years - it's very humbling to think that anybody was interested in them. And I'd be delighted if you'd like to join me over on Albert and the Lion if you fancy it (there's a little giveaway there at the moment). I won't be offended if not, but that's where my sewing machine and I will be.

Much love, Mrs Biddle x

1 comment:

  1. So glad we can still catch up with Mrs Biddles's bits and bobbins!

    ReplyDelete