Tuesday, 7 February 2012

More Curtains

Continuing the curtain themed posts ... my in-laws came to stay at the weekend. Our first guests in our new pad. So we urgently needed some curtains up at the window of the spare room. I found this fabric in my stash which I had bought as possible table runner fabric for my brother & sister-in-law's wedding but they weren't too keen on it. So we had plenty to make a curtain.
 The window is very long but not very wide so I decided to make just one wide curtain instead of two thinner ones to keep the maximum light pouring into the room. Although this did result in Mr Biddle having to get DIY happy and brace the pole as when we took the middle support away, we discovered the pole was actually two pieces glued together! Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment