Tuesday, 13 December 2011

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas

It's been getting Christmassy here in the Biddle household this last few of days. I dug out the handmade decorations I crafted last Christmas whilst curled up on the sofa with a little bump for a belly - I can't believe that tiny bump is now a sturdy 6 month old who loves to look at the twinkly fairy lights draped over the mantelpiece. We're so excited about his first Christmas.
Father Christmas tree topper made by my sister

Today, I took the wee one to his first Christmas Show - the charming Good Clown, Bad Clown at Bristol Old Vic. Our boy is no stranger to the theatre. He's already seen about seven productions, and today he loved the tumbling clowns and the stage manager sat illuminated at her desk.

I've also been baking some baby friendly treats, including these Spelt & Apple biscuits from this book, in the appropriate shape of Christmas trees!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a glorious tree and decorations. And biscuits. It much be so exciting having a little dude at this time of year. Christmas is so magical with kiddos around.
    And YES to the pre-Christmas meet up. I'm there xx

    ReplyDelete