Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Wedding Invite Delights

For those of you who are long term readers of my blog, you'll know that I have a very talented illustrator sister, Sally Leach. She recently designed and hand screen printed the most gorgeous range of wedding stationary for her oldest friend's wedding.

Depicting the happy couple as love struck owls, she created everything from the invite to the reply cards and made matching pin badges too. She also used calligraphy to hand write each envelope in a matching pink ink. I can only imagine the delight on the faces of the guests when they received these pretty parcels in the post. I think they are just stunning. Don't you think she should set up a wedding stationary business forthwith?

All images by www.sallyleach.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. Yes, yes I do (think she should set up a wedding stationery business!). I see this kind of thing on US blogs but no-one this side of the pond seems to do them. They are absolutely gorgeous and those envelopes {swoon!}.

    ReplyDelete