Wednesday, 22 June 2011

A Lotta Love

I'd been coveting a pair of Swedish Hasbeens clogs for a little while - I love how Seventies-esque they are, like looking at an old sepia coloured photograph with rounded corners. But at £100 even in the sale, I couldn't really justify buying a pair. And then I found Lotta.

Lotta from Stockholm are a small UK company run by husband and wife team Lotta and Jonny who sell gorgeous clogs online and also at Portobello Market. Their clogs are exactly like the Hasbeens but at a third of the price. Hoorah! Plus the duo are lovely, sending personal emails to customers, and they are very swift on delivery. Hoorah again!

I bought a pair of The Braids in red and I love them. They're adding a hint of glamour to my post-partum wardrobe and they are super comfy too. I'm hooked and think I might need to buy more - loving the tan and natural cream versions too.

1 comment:

  1. They are gorgeous! I'm going to get a pair. Hope the little Lion is doing wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete