Monday, 20 June 2011

I Pin. Do you?

For years I've torn images, articles and recipes out of newspaper which I've filed away in plastic folders. And more recently I've created folder after folder on my computer to store inspiring images and tutorials to refer back to for theatre, craft, and shopping projects. So I was delighted to discover Pinterest. You may have already discovered this fabulous website for yourself, but if you're a visual magpie like me, you won't be disappointed. It's the online equivalent of creating files on your computer to store images, recipes, etc, and you can then share them with others. When you join, you download a 'Pin It' button onto your bookmark bar so that every time you see an image on the net that you like, you click the button and it saves the image and the location to one of your folders. Brilliant. 

Here's a screen grab of my Pinterest page which you can view properly at www.pinterest.com/mrsbiddle

No comments:

Post a Comment