Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Lovely Lavender Bags

Isn't lavender such a lovely smell? I love the old-fashioned quality of it, and also how useful it is at keeping moths at bay. Before Christmas, I bought a big bag of dried lavender from Daisy Gifts and have been making large numbers of lavender bags as Christmas and birthday gifts since. Stupidly I haven't taken many photos of them, but here are my last two.


This Rocket Rascal fabric comes from Fabric Inspirations and was matched with some red gingham on the back. You can order personalised labels from Woven Labels UK in lots of different sizes and colours.


This is the last of perhaps my all time favourite fabric ever - a 50s retro camping scene which I picked up last year in the Patchwork Dog and Basket in Lewes. I won't be giving this one away as a gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment