Sunday, 16 January 2011

Robin & Mould

Yesterday, under an overcast sky, we spent a lovely afternoon pottering up and down St Catherine's Hill in Frome with our friends The Vintage Bride and Bridegroom, and their growing baby bump. After a late lunch at the organic Garden Cafe, we explored the mix of vintage shops and boutiques on the hill. The Vintage Bride will be posting a longer feature on the delights of Frome on her fabulous blog which you can read by clicking here.

Whilst in Frome we discovered a gorgeous shop called Holly Anna which stocks vintage and contemporary products and is well worth a trip. The co-owner of Holly Anna, Matt, is lovely and talked enthusiastically to us all for ages about his stock and how much he loves St Catherine's Hill. One of his suppliers are Wiltshire based couple Robin and Mould who make contemporary printed homewares. I fell in love with their printed cushions for children. Isn't the phrase "dream big little one" just adorable?

Images of Robin & Mould from robinandmould on Etsy

I'm kicking myself that I didn't buy one of these yesterday but I'll be returning to Frome next month so I can pick one up then. And I also loved their owl toys with the alphabet on the back.



You can buy Robin & Mould on Etsy by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment