Thursday, 20 January 2011

A New Baby and a New Blog

A new year brings a set of new adventures so I think it's time I make two little announcements.

First of all, Mr Biddle and I are expecting our first baby in May - as far as we can tell, it will be a little boy. We are hugely excited about the arrival of Baby Biddle.

And secondly, I've begun a new blog inspired by my first piece of news. Albert and the Lion will chart my exploration into the world of the vintage baby. Having shopped and created over the past couple of years for my Goddaughter and her little brother, I'm aware of how much better little girl products can be compared to boys. So I'm on a quest to find the coolest, vintage-inspired clothes and nick nacks for little boys (I'll still be looking for girls too!) and I'll be reporting all on my new blog.

2 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog and wanted to congratulate you on your exciting news. Oh a baby boy, I've got two boys and wish I'd been sewing when they were babies - I'm sure you'll make him some gorgeous things. Good luck with your new blog. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah you will need to go over here from Feb 15th (I think): http://www.dana-made-it.com/2010/11/help-us-celebrate-boy.html
    a couple of weeks of stuff for boys, from what I can remember most of it was sewing and I think if you look they have archived all the stuff so you can access it still. It ran last year too and was inspirational and fab (this is from me with 2 girls and a boy who was 4mths at the time).
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete