Saturday, 11 December 2010

The True Crafter of the Family

Whilst I like to attempt some decent crafting, there is only one true crafter in my family and that is my very talented artist sister, Miss Leach. My little sis combines her illustration and crafting prowess with her witty sense of Northern humour to create lots of gorgeous things. I've just received a parcel of festive goodies from her which all made me smile and have put the icing on the cake of my Christmas decorations. If you like them, you can purchase them through her website or commission her to create a one off illustration or gift. 


Perhaps the cutest tree toppers EVER!


A family of elves filled with beads scented with Christmas spices.


Reusable shopping bags featuring a special illustration.


Unique Christmas cards - I love her illustrations of Morecambe and Wise.


Gorgeous pin badges - I love the 'Happy Birthday Jesus' one!

No comments:

Post a Comment