Friday, 17 December 2010

Deck the Halls

I'm currently wrapped up warm in bed under our king sized duvet whilst suffering from a nasty chest infection. But one of the things making me smile when I stumble down the stairs in my pyjamas for more hot honey and lemon is the sight of our Christmas decorations which we put up last week.


There's homemade bunting, stockings and tree decorations. And of course, lots of fairy lights - one of my favourite things in the world!


All our tree decorations this year are on a heart theme. A great way to recycle the stuffing of an old pillow, old buttons and scraps of fabric, I also made some from a vintage map of Cornwall. The paper is so thick that you can put it through the sewing machine and I think they look great.



I found this gorgeous wreath for the front door from Union Street Florists - a fab stall in the centre of Bath which always has a great selection of flowers. At the bargain price of £7.99 I also love the little wooden box it came in.

No comments:

Post a Comment