Tuesday, 26 October 2010

Vintage Quilt

I was delighted to discover that my good friends Mr & Mrs McGinn are expecting their first baby early next year. The McGinns are one of the most stylish, interesting and cool couples one could hope to meet. They share the Biddle love of all things vintage and they will make the most fabulous parents. So in honour of this forthcoming happy event, I couldn't resist the urge to create a vintage themed quilt for little McGinn.


To make this quilt I used a tutorial from the Cloud 9 blog which you can find by clicking here. Because it involves big striped panels of fabric, it was really easy to make and didn't take very long.


All of the fabrics came from Abakhans apart from the gorgeous camping scene one, which I picked up in Lewes at the Patchwork Dog and Basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment