Saturday, 21 August 2010

Pretty Plimsolls

Like many ladies, I have always had a thing for footwear. Working in the theatre, I'm always very active so unfortunately I don't get many opportunites to wear heels. Therefore I'm always on the look out for the perfect pair of flats ... ideally comfortable, durable, fashionable and pretty. So imagine my delight when I discovered these babies.


Made by French plimsoll company Bensimon and beloved by many a Gallic fashionista, each year the company collaborates with another company to create a limited edition shoe. This year, the limited edition collection is with Liberty, hence the absolutely gorgeous delicate floral pattern. There are four other colours to choose from. I first saw these a while ago in a little funky shop in Bath called Found but when I found they had sold out of my size, I managed to order some online from Sarenza. Their arrival brightened my week.

1 comment:

  1. I have these shoes and love them! i have purple and green floral prints!
    enjoy!

    ReplyDelete