Tuesday, 10 August 2010

And here goes ...

To start with. A confession. I lead two lives.

With one head on, I am a freelance theatre director, known by my maiden name and working across the UK.

But with my other head on, I am Mrs Biddle. Married to my gorgeous husband and thoroughly enjoying our second year of marriage.

Spending so much time away from our lovely home, and especially from Mr Biddle, can get tough at times. Don't get me wrong - I LOVE my job. It's creative and rewarding and I get to work with so many extraordinary and talented people. No two days are the same and I get to tell stories for a living which is ace.

But often I find myself craving home and desperate for domesticity. To unwind, I love nothing more than pottering about doing domestic things ... baking, sewing and being a true Northern bargain hunter searching out vintage finds to make our home look lovely. So I've decided to write this blog in order to document all the finds and makes and bakes in the life of Mrs Biddle. Enjoy.

PS: For all those feminists out there (including my Mum), it's worth noting that Mr Biddle likes to cook and sew too. He's a true metrosexual!

No comments:

Post a Comment